Membership Levels | Benefits | Pricing
Regular Members – women who hold American citizenship and live in France on a long-term basis.
Associate Members – women and men who identify with AAWE’s mission.
Regular and Associate members enjoy the same benefits of membership, however, the office of President of AAWE may be held only by a regular member.
- American holiday celebrations, networking, book club, writing group, film club, cultural tours.
- Access to a variety of social groups (Younger Wonders, Members in the Middle, Seniors group, etc.), evening and weekend programs and more.
- Speaker series – health, finance, wine, gastronomy, culture and more.
- Panel discussions and projects concerning bilingual education and biculturalism.
- Monthly Happy Hour for professional networking.
- Quarterly AAWE News magazine.
- Weekly ENews.
- Access to blogs, podcasts and videos on a variety of pertinent topics.
- Virtual and in person events.
- Access to membership and professional directories.
- Volunteer opportunities with local and global charities.
- Secured login access to the members-only website with a wealth of resources.
- Member discounts for Amis du Louvre, Carte Sésame, and other local businesses.
- A clubhouse in central Paris.
- In-house library of college prep workbooks and information on summer camps and programs in the United States.
- Federation of American Women’s Clubs Overseas (FAWCO) membership, education awards and development grant program opportunities through AAWE and FAWCO.
- And, most importantly, lifelong friendships!
AAWE is offering a special 70€ membership fee for new members.
AAWE’s membership fee is 90€ for one year (now reduced to 70€), or 40€ if you are aged 35 or younger. Get ahead of the fall rush by joining now!
Membership expires each year in June, and dues vary depending on the month you join:
April – Oct (membership runs through May of the following year) – 90€
November/December (membership runs through May of the following year) – 70€
January – March (membership runs through May of that year) – 55€
January-March joiners have an option of 16-month membership.
(running through May of the following year) – 115€
Members aged 35 or younger at the time of joining – 40€