Parents of children 3-10 – if you haven’t RSVP’d yet, please do so now. If you have already registered, please check your email for the reminder from Amy Dutailly, with all the details/shopping lists/prep to do for the crafts – this is not difficult – do not stress!
RSVP to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you and having fun with your little ones! – Amy Dutailly, Tonya Love-Lamorte and Beth Austin
Parents of children 3 -10 – here is an easygoing springtime event specifically for them – we are getting back to basics!! While we all may be a bit Zoomed out, we promise that this will be new and different!
What’s on the schedule ?
- First off at 2 pm – Chocolate nest cooking time – fun and delish !
- About 2:30 pm – Make a decorated paper egg banner – easy-peasy / the decoration skill will vary with the age of your child.
- About 3:45pm – Decorating (not dying) hard boiled eggs – again for all ages
- About 4:15 pm, Snack Time for the chocolate nests and getting ready for story time
- 4:30 pm – Story Time (parents can hide chocolates during that time for their child if they’d like)
- 4:45 pm – Easter egg hunt for the kiddos and social time for the adults
Here’s how this virtual event will work.
- Let us know if you can attend – RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the list of supplies by March 25th (please include the number of children attending). Please note you can drop in at any time during the schedule, and take part in whatever is going on at that moment.
- Obviously, a parent/guardian needs to be keeping an eye on the child and helping with some of the technical aspects. Once you receive all the details, it can all be prepared ahead of time.
- Children and grandchildren are welcome to attend. This will be in English, of course.
Show your support for this group of volunteers by signing up. We look forward to seeing you and having fun with your little ones! – Amy Dutailly, Tonya Love-Lamorte and Beth Austin